Saharkhiz group history
Saharkhiz saffron (www.saharkhizsaffron.com) is a family company created in 1932 by Mr.Saharkhiz and the rest of the Saharkhiz family in the city of Mashhad, Iran and has ever since, for the past 84 years presented its products ( saffron, dried fruits & nuts …) with the best quality; quality and customers reliability has been the most valuable aspect for this company.
Having been active in procuring and presenting saffron for almost a whole century, and Saharkhiz Saffron Complex is a company for which product quality has been very important,
From 1963 onwards, the Saharkhiz group was operated by the next generation, the children of the founder through Saharkhiz flagship stores and has expanded today into a group of companies and factories and significant exports.
Saharkhiz group history…
• 2005 - Termination of phase 1 of the Saharkhiz Saffron Agricultural & Production Development Complex in the Toss Industrial city near Mashhad, IRAN
• 2006 - Termination of phase 2 of the Saharkhiz Saffron Agricultural & Production Development Complex in the Toss Industrial city nearMashhad, IRAN
• 2009 – beginning of Financial and Construction Planning of the biggest hygienic, standardized and quality controlled rock candy production site, in Iran by the name of PanizShahdBinaloud Co.
• 2010 - Registration and creation of nationwide distribution company, by the name BinaloudParsian All-Over Distribution (BPAD), the first company in Iran specialized in the distribution of saffron.
• 2013 – Termination and running of the rock candy manufacturing plant - PanizShahdBinaloud Co.